Everyone is unique, so you deserve a unique financial plan.
The optimal strategy for you and your family will depend on your current situation, your short-term and long-term objectives, your investment time-frame, your financial resources and your appetite for risk. We’ll help you explore the options and create a holistic strategy structured around your individual goals.
Wealth Accumulator Service Package:
- Review retirement goals and adequacy of current savings;
- Review superannuation investments and appropriateness, including Self Managed Super Funds;
- Review insurances and family protection, estate planning and Wills;
- Review mortgage structure and mortgage rates;
- Tax planning, both income and Capital Gains Tax;
- Consider alternative investment options, such as property versus shares versus managed funds;
- Consider gearing for wealth creation, including adequacy of cash flow, tax effectiveness, property versus shares versus managed funds, margin loans and home equity, prepayment of interest and margin loans;
- Consider other investment opportunities as they arise, for example: structured products;
- Quarterly review and management of investment options, as well as asset allocations within managed funds where applicable;
- Annual review:
- Balance sheet comparison year to year;
- Review continued appropriateness of strategy that was previously implemented;
- Review portfolio and historical performance;
- Recommend changes if necessary;
- Consideration of legislative changes;
- Tax planning and minimization;
- Review cash flows
- Quarterly performance reports;
- Biannual meeting with your Financial Adviser to discuss portfolio performance and changes made during the period;
- Monthly economic update newsletters;
- General access to Financial Advisers and support staff for ad hoc issues as they arise
Wealth creation strategies
Here are some of the wealth creation strategies we may help you explore, depending on your needs.
Strategic asset allocation
Risk management strategies
Super and SMSFs
If you are looking for greater investment choice and control, a self-managed super fund (SMSF) can be an attractive choice. We’ll help you manage the complexities of setting up and administering your own fund, developing a personalised investment strategy that maximises your opportunities while keeping risk under control.